Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Thursday, August 2, 2018

1 August 2018

LAST WEEK IN THE CCM

It’s crazy to think we are at our last week in the CCM! I am headed to Argentina Monday morning! I’m way excited to be out in the field! It’s crazy how fast time went by in the CCM but I am so excited to start serving those I meet in Argentina! 


I received a letter from Brother Strode this week! It’s so fun to get mail! We also saw fireworks from our casa this week! that was awesome! I taught yoga again and all the elders from our district came it was so fun! I have one more yoga class in the CCM! 

I skyped with a couple from Argentina and had a simple lesson with them on how our Heavenly Father loves us and how to pray. The Spanish in Argentina is not like Mexican Spanish! I’m excited to be fully immersed in the culture! The people I skyped where so sweet! This week to learn the language I have decided to read the whole Book of Mormon in Spanish before Sunday. there is a promise and I can’t remember by who but if you read the whole Book of Mormon in the language you are trying to learn you will be able to speak that language. 

This is a shorter email because we get to go to the temple today and I’m way excited it is the last time I will go in the next 17 months because there is not a temple in my mission I hope everyone is doing well and I love you all!

Hermana Dunn



















2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful goal to read El Libro de Mormon so quickly en Espanol. You will recieve great blessings for that type of an overview and in your mission language. Enjoy Argentina!

    ReplyDelete

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...