Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Saturday, August 11, 2018

I HAVE MADE IT TO THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG!

Hola Family and Friends! 

I have made it to Salta Argentina! and I could not be more excited! 

My trip here has consisted of multiple tender mercies. We had a flight to Buenos Aries that landed us there at 9 at night. and the group I had traveled with was prepared to sleep in the airport. But then when we arrived there was another member of the church who took us to a very nice hotel where they fed us and let us shower and call our parents before we had to leave at 3 to get to our connecting flight at 6am. and again when we got to the airport there was another member there who was helping us with the entire bagging process again. 

Then when we arrived in Salta we met our mission President and his wife! We have been at the mission home all day being fed and taken care of. And all the worries we had about apartments and laundry are not issues with our mission president personally going to each apartment and fixing or adding things that are needed. 

MOM they all have an oven! I definitely need that French bread recipe! We get our trainers tomorrow! and we are staying in a hotel tonight. Also, I get a letter from Sister Bennington thanks a bunch! it was so sweet to receive a letter when I first get here. Oh, my Pday is Monday! 

Love you all so much!

Love 
Hermana Dunn

From the Mission Office.

"We are writing to inform you of the safe arrival of Sister Dunn in the great Argentina Salta Mission.  Attached to this email is a photo of Sister Dunn with President and Sister Orquera and her trainer Sister Levia from Mexico.  They will be serving together in Floresta, Tucuman Oeste.  Preparation day is every Monday, so you can expect an email that day each week."


New Address:
Sister Kaitlin Rose Dunn
Argentina Salta Mission 
Los Eucaliptus 75
4400 Salta
Salta
Argentina
(Letters and cards only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...