Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September 3, 2018

HOLA!

This week I traveled up to Salta to sign some papers for a visa and I met up with my old CCM companions and district it was so fun! Then they fed us all you can eat Empanadas and man where they good I ate like 10. But then I was suffering the consequences from that for the last 5 days I’ve been on a BRAT diet lol but I heard all the Americans get super sick just because the food here is so different and not regulated in any way. I have started singing “Forever Sick” to the toon of “Forever Young” haha it’s so funny. Yikes. But now I don’t think I ever want another empanada again or a stick roll (they also had all you could eat of those too). 

Other than the illness tracking this week has been okay we did have a cool experience with a lady where we knocked on her door and she let us in told we asked if we could pray with her after some small talk and after the prayer she started crying saying she felt so much peace and she has been having heath problems and her son hasn’t been very kind to her. Then we gave her a Book of Mormon, but she can’t read so we are going to start reading it with her this week and she is excited to have us come back!

I hope everyone is having a great week! 

Love you ALL
Hermana Dunn

Pictures from Salta







Pictures from this week!






Pictures from last week






No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...