Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

January 7, 2019

Where to even begin?!?! 

Okay I will start with the basics its… Super-hot here like crazy hot!  It’s 40 c and that’s not even the hottest here in Tucuman.  But I love it my companion and I have made it a game of who can drink 2 litters of water first and we do this like twice a day, so we are drinking plenty. The only problem is then you must contact houses because every 3 contacts you have to go to the bathroom, but the people here are really nice and let us right in! 

We both bought hats for the sun too hehe! Also, there are so many beautiful butterfly’s it’s so funny they are everywhere.  So this week I decided I want to keep them..... and so we caught ab bunch like 10 and put them in my backpack and I walked with them all day long it was great and I was so excited to open my bag when we got home and see them all fly out to only find they all fell asleep! And then they flew out later lol... 

We also had a bunch of rain last night! Like a bunch!  When we were walking home from a lesson and all the power was out except at this one stop light and we were waiting to cross.  The light goes red and I start to cross, and the cars don’t stop!!! it’s crazy! I almost got hit.  That was a very interesting experience! I guess red here still means green haha. 

As for the work its going well. We have a really good couple who really like the idea of eternal families and then we also have a guy who is working on quitting smoking!  It’s great it was really funny the other day.  We were reading the scriptures with him and we wanted him to read with us, but he said he didn’t have his glasses, so we read to him.  Then halfway through us reading he wanted to read and read like the whole chapter it was just funny how powerful the Book of Mormon really is and how much it helps People gain a greater testimony and desire. It’s a really cool tool!! 

Well I hope everyone is having a great week!! 

love you all
Hermana Dunn






No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...