Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

December 31, 2018

Hola!!!

Christmas Miracles are in the air! This week we found 33 new people to teach!! 
And got 8 fechas for baptism! That's so exciting! 

I also got to talk to my family that was way cool!! It's awesome to see everyone.  I also received a bunch of cards from the Wards, my family, the Kunzlers, Brother Moody, and  the Strodes. I love reading about you all!  It's great to hear how you all are doing!! 

My companion and I also found a person that was cutting or trimming a pine tree so we asked if we could take a branch or two and we put it in our pention like a little Christmas tree it's so cute and now our pention smells so good! Haha! 

This week has been so fun! I love spending Christmas on the Mission it gave me a perspective I've never seen before and an excitement for the mission. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for his loving sacrifice for all of us!  I also finished reading the Book of Mormon and I know without a doubt it testifies of Christ and you will grow closer to the Savior through reading, pondering and praying about it! 

I love you all!  

I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love, 
Hermana Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...