Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

August 13, 2018

Hola!

I have been assigned to Tucaman it is by Salta.  I have to hurry. Haha!  

So really quick... It is very humbling to be here the people are so kind and I almost cried the first night when a family fed us everything they had.  But it is good here. It’s funny people call me Barbie.  Haha! Not sure why.   

My companion is great, and we bought a bunch of food like flour and sugar to cook.  So, if you all have recipes please I would love them! 

My trip here was fun. We had a cool experience this week we were walking, and I was practicing the first vision. When 3 men stopped us in our tracks and asked about the church.  We ended up giving the first lesson in the street and handing out 3 Book of Mormons. Haha!  It was crazy but awesome. 

There are dogs everywhere here. Thankfully they have fur, but they scare me because they always look hungry (haha) and walk way close to our feet.

We also flossed with investigators last night it was so fun. Haha! It’s a dance not the teeth. Haha!  My companion is from Mexico and is awesome.

Love you all,
Hermana Dunn













No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...