Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October 22, 2018

HOLA!!!

This week has had its ups and its downs! The downs are a bit literal. We were walking, and we scheduled an appointment to meet with a lady who is interested in our message and then I was writing down the number for the house and I stepped in the sewer!! Gross... haha!  It was so funny and sad. It was like the movie “The Pacifier”.  Then my companion was walking up the steps and just says oh no and falls right to the ground like a turtle.  Oh, my heavens!  It was a hoot!  I started laughing so hard I was crying, and she was laughing too that the house we were in front of helped my companion up... (I was unable to from my laughter) Then 5 min later my companion was explaining what happened and she falls again only this time down some stairs. Hahahahahahaha! I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. She was laughing too but oh my heavens, I think we were just really tired.  So those are the downs. Haha! 

Let’s get to the ups. We have a new person interested in the gospel! His name is Diego! He went to church and he has a friend who is a member as well.  He has a bunch of great questions for us! We also had interviews with President And I got permission to go running in the morning.  I cannot wait!  

I also got a letter form Sister Ward and Brother Strode! It’s good to hear from you all back home! 

We met with a recent convert her name is Angelica!  She is so sweet. We were able to share parts of Conference with her!  

We also did a white out in the Elders area that is where all the missionaries in the district go to one area for the morning to help our elders who are struggling to find people to teach. It was a really cool experience and it is very humbling to see other parts of Argentina. 

I Love this mission. The people here are just the sweetest and they love to share stories. It’s so awesome now that I can finally understand what they are saying.  I can finally communicate! 

I Hope everyone has had a great week!! 

Love you all!

Hermana DUNN!





No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...