Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Friday, November 2, 2018

October 29, 2018

Hola!

This week is transfers!!! I have a new companion I have only known her for a couple minutes so more later, but she only speaks Spanish!! Haha!  Here we go… I will no longer be a gringo! 

This week with my companion has been hard.  The family that has been going to the church the husband decided he is not sure, but he never put in any action like actually reading the scriptures and praying to find out if it is true or not. My job as a missionary is to give the people all the tools and help answer question but it is up to the people to take action and find out for themselves! That’s what I love about this gospel.  You can know for yourself if what we teach is true. It’s promised in the Book of Mormon! All you have to do is read and ask through prayer. 

Despite these challenges we have had a couple of really good lessons.  We have one person Diago where the members opened up there house so we could teach him and he is reading the Book of Mormon and he has a friend in the ward.  It is all really good. He has a bunch of questions and wants to know more! We also have a girl, Dayanna and she has been reading and had questions for us as well.

This email is a little short. Haha!  Oh, also we encountered a man who is from Italy and he wanted a photo with us and he gave us his address in Italy.  Haha! It was way cool! 

I hope everyone has a great week!! I love you all!!!!

LOVE, 
Hermana DUNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...