Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October 8, 2018

HOLA!

This week we had a lesson on the priesthood with a family that attending church. We talked about how the priesthood is authority from God and its importance when we are baptized. We also got a baptismal date. Whoot Whoot! I’m so excited to help others feel Christ love and be able to follow Christ in baptism! 

This week we had a Zone Conference it was way good. And then we watched General Conference this weekend. I was blessed to be able to watch it in English. It was awesome to hear the words of out Prophet and leaders in the church one of my favorite things that was said is David A. Bednar said, "Christ is the light and life of the world in Him we find Joy." I believe this to be true. There are times on a mission that are hard but there are times on a mission that are exciting like helping others draw closer to our Savior and our God but in all the events that happen whether sad or happy we can always find Joy in Christ. No matter young or old, educated or not there is always Joy in speaking of learning and talking about Christ and his life. 

This conference I was also able to make bread work and cooked zucchini bread for the missionaries for conference. Haha! Watching conference made me feel at home even if I am 1000 miles away. I also got a package from my parents for Halloween. I was so excited! My very hot Spring will still feel like Halloween! 

I love you all and hope everyone if having a good week!

Love you! 
Hermana Dunn

Link to David A. Bednar talk:





No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...