Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Sunday, November 18, 2018

November 12, 2018

Hola!

I had my very first baptism in the mission this week!! Her name is Abril and I have been teaching her for about a month!  Her family is all members but where inactive and it’s so exciting to have her whole family at church. We also have some really good family’s we are teaching! We had a contact one day and this mom and her two sons welcomed us into her house we talked about the Book of Mormon and how it is a another testament of Jesus Christ. We also set a fecha for baptismo and gave them all a pamphlet on the Restoration. Then we went back later in the week and they had the Book of Mormons laying out on the table with the pamphlets it was really good. 

This PDay we want to a lake then we went to the mall where there was Christmas decorations it’s the only Christmas decorations I have ever seen in Argentina! It’s crazy here its so hot like oh my heavens! I have also been running with my companion every morning and I bought a Volleyball at Walmart! I guess this is the only Walmart in the Mission, so I stocked up on peanut butter as well! Haha okay well I hope everyone is having a great week!!

I love you all,
Hermana Dunn












No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...