Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3)

Sunday, November 11, 2018

November 5, 2018

HOLA!!

This week I got a new companion Hermana Zuniga she is from Honduras its the country under Guatemala! Haha. She doesn’t speak any English so it’s been fun to speak only Spanish! Haha.  She really is great she works hard!  

This week have obtained 4 dates for baptism and we have a baptism the Sunday before church! And the family last week I wrote said they were not interested is one of the first house we went to this transfer because I cannot give up on them, they are a good family! I lot has happened this week we found 14 new people to teach and one of them I’m going to help with English. Haha. I think it’s funny because English was never the best subject.

Any way I’m not sure what else to write so I’ll just end a bunch of photos! love you all!

Have a great WEEK!
Hermana Dunn


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 1, 2019

Hola,  It's been forever! How is everyone doing?   I guess I'll just summarize how life has been.  Now we get to talk with ...